Deserving Foster Care Students To Receive New Vehicles Donated By Reed Nissan
WHO: Two (2) young adult students currently in the region’s Foster Care System will each receive a new 2016 Nissan automobile.
WHAT: 2nd Annual CARS FOR KIDS GIVEAWAY: Students experience the substantial difference that dependable car ownership makes in the life of a young person as they transition to self-sufficiency. Two new autos, including paid taxes, are donated gifts presented by Reed Nissan.
WHEN: Tuesday, AUGUST 23, 2016 – 10:30 – 11:30 am
· Car presentations take place @ 10:45 a.m.
WHERE: Reed Nissan, 3776 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808
WHY: The Reed family and general manager Aaron Hill have personal connections to adoption, foster care and mentoring. Students selected due to their proven character and determination to succeed against the odds.
HOW: A brief program includes:
· Glen Casel, CEO, Community Based Care of Central Florida
· “Jasmine,” one of the two 2015 “Cars for Kids” recipients will share her personal experience about how winning a car has enabled her to reach goals and thrive
· Winning students will have opportunities for remarks
· Winners, Aaron Hill, Mr. Reed, Glen Casel, available for interviews
TO COVER: The media are welcome to attend and cover this event.
Winning students will remain secret until announcement at the ceremony.
For more information or to schedule an interview prior to the event, contact Nina Sayad at [email protected].
Reed and CBC request the media’s cooperation to NOT use the last names of the
winning students for privacy reasons.