Take Your Company To The Next Level
This graduate certificate program provides selected 2nd stage entrepreneurs the opportunity to unleash the growth potential of their business, while focusing on evaluating strategy and developing a plan for growth while maximizing cash flow for future profitability.
Crummer Graduate Certificate in Advanced Entrepreneurship
Dates: Sept. 27 - Dec. 6, 2013 (Six sessions every other Friday)
Application Deadline: September 13, 2013
Targeted specifically to growth stage entrepreneurs, the Rollins Business Accelerator program will help you unleash the growth potential of your business.
You will learn from the nationally ranked Crummer faculty, as well as experienced entrepreneurs. It’s an MBA-quality case study on your company.
• Identify and strengthen your competitive advantage
• Maximize cash flow for future profitability
• Evaluate your business strategy and develop a plan for growth
• Sharpen your strategic thinking and decision making skills
• Improve business performance
• Hands-on knowledge transfer in a peer-to-peer environment
• Individualized business coaches for every participant
The Rollins Business Accelerator will be taught in a highlyinteractive, small group, modular format over the course of three months, with regular sessions on campus at the Crummer Graduate School of Business. Sessions include support from a business coach throughout the program. Participants will spend time in each session applying the tools to their business and developing a plan for immediate implementation. Please see reverse side for session details.