City fans, now is the time to let the movement of MLS in Orlando be seen. Now is the time to show your #PurplePride and let people around the world know that Orlando City SC will be the next Major League Soccer franchise.
Show your support by coming to the meeting on August 9 at the County Administration Building on Rosalind wearing your Orlando City purple - making it known to the Tourist Development Council that MLS BELONGS in Orlando.
• Location: County Administration Building | 201 S. Rosalind Avenue
• Friday, August 9, starting at 1:30 p.m.
• Attire: Purple top (jersey, OC t-shirt, etc.)
• Social Media: Use Hash tag #PurplePride all week in support of meetings
• Treat the process with respect while in attendance, remain quiet during presentations
Make no mistake- this is the last hurdle the Orlando City Soccer has to complete before entering into final negotiations with MLS Commissioner Don Garber on being the next MLS franchise. This is the time to show the world Orlando is ready for a Major League team.
See you there, LionNation!