Help us recognize outstanding individuals and small businesses at the 16th Annual Don Quijote Awards.
Nominations for the 16th Annual Don Quijote Awards are now being accepted. The Don Quijote Award is the most prestigious event in Central Florida’s Hispanic business community. The deadline to submit nominations is August 9.
For the sixteenth time, the Hispanic Business Initiative Fund of Florida (HBIF) and the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando have come together to host this grand event. The Don Quijote Awards recognize those who demonstrate extraordinary abilities in their field of work and are of service to their community. They are leaders, professionals and visionaries whose hard work, vision and determination exhibit the spirit of Don Quijote de la Mancha.
To date, 77 individuals have been honored with the prestigious Don Quijote Award.
Winners will be recognized in one of six categories:
- Hispanic Business of the Year - Five Years or Less*
- Hispanic Business of the Year - More Than Five Years*
- Professional of the Year*
- The Excellence Award
- The Hispanic Community Champion Award, which recognizes the contributions of a non-Hispanic individual who has significantly contributed to the development of the Hispanic community in Central Florida
- The Lifetime Achievement Award, which recognizes an individual who has made significant and lasting contributions to the development and empowerment of the Hispanic community in Central Florida
The 16th Annual Don Quijote Awards will take place on Saturday, December 7, 2013 at Epcot’s World Showplace Pavilion.
To nominate a business, individual or Hispanic entrepreneur who has made a positive impact in Central Florida, please visit www.DonQuijoteAwards.com.